Date(s) - 08/10/2016
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Morgan Creek Golf Course
Rock Your Natural Gifts with Julie Anderson
- To Register Please Click Here: http://rosevilletapestry.com/event-2033154
Speaker: Julie Anderson – “The Brain Lady”
Many entrepreneurs find themselves in a constant state of constant overwhelm. They become frustrated because they feel they aren’t achieving the level of success in life and business that they desire. In this powerful keynote Julie explains why this happens and what to do about it.
- Uncover the true reason why frustration and overwhelm are common to entrepreneurs
- Discover the key to unlocking your potential through the science behind psychology.
- Explore ways to manage external pressures and self-doubt.
- Find the freedom and power that ROCKING your natural, innate gifts will provide
Each gathering offers:
- Business expo and informal networking
- Worship and prayer
- Structured time of connecting
- Educational and/or inspirational speaker
- Fellowship, food and FUN!
Julie Anderson is an in-demand international public speaker; wielding her expertise in brain science to bring solution-based training into organizations for business, communications, team building and leadership results such as increasing productivity, preventing conflicts, and improving organizational cultures.
An established brain authority in the media, Julie has been interviewed by ABC, FOX, UPN, and is a frequent expert guest on many radio networks. Julie has done extensive research in the areas of personality types, brain function and anatomy, brain health, and the brain personality connection. She has studied natural health, psychology, human resource development andpsychoneuroimmunology. With more than 20 years of research, study, mentoring and sharing the stages with other gurus in the field of brain personality connection. With post-graduate studies in the field of depression, anxiety disorders and brain function, Julie has continued her learning to maintain her expertise in this field. She is also a professional interpreter for the deaf.
Julie Anderson brings more than 15 years of experience speaking, training and consulting with individuals and up to large corporate organizations utilizing Brain Personality Connection and uniquely blending science and psychology with humor and relatability in her keynote presentations and interactive workshops.