Date(s) - 02/22/2020
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Gold Country Fairgrounds and Event Center
Crab Feed Dinner – Gold Country Fairgrounds
The Gold Country Fairgrounds and Event Center are pleased to invite you to the highly anticipated return of our famous Crab Feed Dinner on Saturday, February 22, 2020.
Please join us for a fun night of all-you-can-eat crab and shrimp followed by raffles, auctions, games, and entertainment!
This event is a fundraiser to benefit repairs and renovations to our Placer Building, which is our largest and most-utilized building. We hope to see you there!
All You Can Eat Crab and Shrimp Dinner
- 50/50 Raffle and other Raffles
- 4:30 PM – VIP Cocktail Hour begins
- 5:00 PM – Doors open for General Admission
- 6:00 PM – Dinner service begins
VIP Table Exclusive perks include:
- One dedicated server per table
- Fine Wine (2 bottles)
- Warmers with melted butter
- Crab Crackers for each individual
- Engraved Wine Glasses
- Opportunity to advertise your banner or logo during the event
- Entry into an exclusive VIP raffle
- Early entrance to attend our 4:30 VIP Cocktail hour
Tickets available at Eventbrite or at the Gold Country Fair Office: 1273 High Street, Auburn, CA 95603
Please call us for more details: 530-823-4533